Welcome to SyPanel.com ("Web Site"). Web Site is an online service operated by SyPanel, which provides users with access to discover and purchase various items through multiple interfaces including SyPanel's website, mobile applications, web applications or "widgets", and other applications (the "Service"). This Web Site available to you subject to the following Service Usage Agreement.
Please read the following Service Usage Agreement carefully before using this Web Site, as use of this Web Site is subject to this Service Usage Agreement, all applicable laws, and constitutes your acceptance of these Service Usage Agreement and other Policies enforced by SyPanel. If you do not agree to abide by this Service Usage Agreement, do not use this Web Site or download material from it.
By registering, accessing or using the Service you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Service Usage Agreement and/or other Policies imposed by SyPanel, whether or not you are a Registered User of the Service. You are only authorized to use the Service, regardless of whether your access or use is intended, if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Service Usage Agreement and other Policies enforced by SyPanel.SyPanel reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of this Service Usage Agreement at any time without further notice. IfSyPanel does this,SyPanel will post the changes to this Service Usage Agreement on this Web Site. Your continued use of this Web Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Service Usage Agreement and other Policies enforced by SyPanel.
If you do not comply with this Service Usage Agreement and/or other Policies enforced by SyPanel at any time,SyPanel reserves the right to immediately cancel or terminate your access to the Service (or any part thereof) and/or your user account, if any. In SyPanel's sole discretion and without prior notice or liability,SyPanel may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Service including, but not limited to:
(i) restricting the time the Service is available;
(ii) restricting the amount of use permitted; and
(iii) restricting or terminating any user's right to use the Service. You agree that any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, the Service may be effected without prior notice. If you do not abide by the terms of this Service Usage Agreement and/or any other policies determined by SyPanel, you agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your user account, if any, and all related information and/or files in your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files and/or the Service or part thereof. Further, you agree thatSyPanel shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, the Service. You acknowledge that your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of or to the Service, or any policies or practices by SyPanel in providing the Service, including without limitation any change in content, is to cease using the Service and cancel or terminate your subscription or Registered User account, as applicable.
1. Content The Web Site and the content thereof, including, but not limited to, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, data, logos, button icons, graphics, legends, photos, recipes, technology, music, audio or video clips, and interactive features (collectively, the "Web Site Content") and all intellectual property rights to the same, are owned by SyPanel, our licensors, or both. Additionally, all trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on our Web Site are owned by SyPanel, our licensors, or both. Except for the limited use rights granted to you in these Service Usage Agreement, you shall not acquire any right, title or interest in our Web Site or any Web Site Content. Any rights not expressly granted in this Service Usage Agreement are expressly reserved.
2. Colours You acknowledge that actual colours of products appearing on the Web Site depend on your computer monitor.SyPanel has used best efforts to ensure colours in photographs on the Web Site appear as accurately as possible but cannot guarantee that the appearance of colours on the Web Site will be accurate.
3. Web Site UseAccess to the Web Site including, without limitation, the Web Site Content is provided for your information and personal, non-commercial use only. When using the Web Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws including, without limitation copyright law. You may access and view the Web Site Content on your computer or other device and, unless otherwise indicated in this Service Usage Agreement or on other policies determined by SyPanel, or on the Web Site, make single copies or print the content on the Web Site for your personal, internal use only. Your use of the Web Site does not grant to you ownership of any Web Site Content you may access through the Web Site.SyPanel and its Content or any portion thereof, may not be distributed, published, reproduced, duplicated, copied, transmitted, disassembled, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose unless expressly permitted under this Service Usage Agreement or express prior written permission is provided by SyPanel.
Access to Web Site by using mobile device may be subject to additional charges depending to your mobile carrier, provider, and/or subscription plan. These additional charges are borne completely by you andSyPanel are not to be responsible to such charges.
4. Links to Third Party SitesThe Web Site may provide links to third party web sites that are not under the control ofSyPanel, for your convenience or reference. You acknowledge and agree thatSyPanel has no responsibility for the information, content, products or other material provided by these third party web sites and does not endorse, adopt or make any guarantee as to the accuracy, legality, decency or completeness of any such web sites. Any reliance on the content of a third party website is done at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities resulting from such reliance.
5. Copyrights All Contents of the Web Site is owned by SyPanel, our licensors, or both. Use of our Web Site does not confer by implication, or otherwise, any ownership right or licenses to our Web Site as a whole or to any individual elements of our Web Site. Access to our Web Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo, slogan or mark in any manner. All software used on our Web Site is the property ofSyPanel or its software suppliers or is used under license from the owner.6. MemberTypes of Members can be divided into the following category :
Regular Buyer Member A member who register to do buying activity
Non-Member A non-registered user, only able to do buying activities with a maximum purchase amount of IDR 1,000,000,- (one million indonesian rupiahs), limited product and service usage.
A. Buyer Member
The Service is open to the public but certain portions, components, content and features of the Service are only available to individuals who register in the Web Site and create a user account on the Service. "Buyer Member" is they who provide "Private Information" toSyPanel through Membership Registration process as an Individual, who provide Information continuously toSyPanel, and who are given the authority to buy based on their activities. If you are a Buyer Member then you agree to the following:
(i) In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or 15 (fifteen) and above years, and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia or other applicable jurisdiction.SyPanel prohibits any person under age of 17 (seventeen) from accessing harmful media materials. To avoid any damages to minors from distribution of illegal and harmful media materials,SyPanel applies a separate adult verification mechanism to such materials in order to prevent exposure to indecent and harmful materials to minors.SyPanel accepts reports of indecent and harmful materials in the Web Site via customersupport@SyPanel.com The reported party who registers such indecent and harmful materials will receive warnings or other actions fromSyPanel upon confirmation.
You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any registration form(s) on the Service, including your geographical location and billing address (the "Registration Data"); and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete,SyPanel has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any portion thereof;
(ii) Members will each receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to: (a) immediately notifySyPanel of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and (b) ensure that you exit from your account ("Log-out") at the end of each session.
Any personal information you provide in the registration form will be collected in accordance with, and for the express purposes set out in this Service Usage Agreement and/or other policies determined by SyPanel.
SyPanel allows non-Members to make purchases on the Web Site. Non-Members are allowed to make purchases and use the delivery service offered by SyPanel. However, non-Members cannot receive discounts and other services offered exclusively for Web Site Members only.
Purpose of Use
Management of Members
a. Identification of self or personal identification for the use of membership service;
b. Prevention of illegal use and unapproved use by a user whose credit is rated as inadequate;
c. Confirmation of an intention of subscription and restriction on subscriptions and repetitive subscriptions;
d. Identification of Minor;
e. Record keeping for counseling, complaint handling procedure and settlement of dispute for users;
Performance of an agreement concerning provision of service and payment of fees due to provision of service
a. Provision of service for transaction among members;
b. Provision of contents, notice of result of event/winning of giveaway and delivery of goods;
c. Certification of self relating to financial transaction and financial service;
d. Sending of invoice, purchase and payment, collection of payment.
Use for Marketing and advertisement
a. Provision of optimum service for users;
b. Development and specialization of new service (product);
c. Provision of service and advertisement according to the characteristic of demography;
d. Observation of number of access to website page;
e. Statistic of use of service;
f. Sending of periodicals and notification of new product or service;
g. Planning of web service and event corresponding to the user's area of interest;
h. Forwarding of congratulation message for user's anniversary;
i. Notice of advertising information such as giveaway or event, or operation of member participating space
j. User's survey;
k. Notification of service and product.
SyPanel collects only the information required for provision of the basic service. It obtains consent from users when collecting information for provision of service suitable for each user's own taste and need. Even when any user fails to provide the optional information, there is no restriction on his/her use of service.
SyPanel does not collect any sensitive personal information which threatens to infringe the basic human right of users, i.e. race, nation, thought, creed, political tendency, criminal record, health condition, sexual life, etc. In no event, it uses or discloses to a third party the information input by users for the purpose other than clarified in advance to users.
SyPanel collects and uses personal information as follows:
Items to be collected
Purpose of Use
Name, resident registration number (or alien registration number), password, date of birth Identification of self, settlement of civil petitions resulting from use of service, provision of age limit service, etc.
E-mail, mobile phone information, address, telephone number Smooth transaction among members, confirmation of a member's intention, handling of complaints, notification of new information and matters to be informed, confirmation of address and phone number for delivery of goods and giveaway, etc.
Information on bank account and credit card Provision of payment settlement service, etc.
Record on use of service, record on invoice of fee and payment, record on suspension of use, record on termination of use, IP address, access log, cookie. Prohibition of illegal use by a member whose credit is rated as inadequate, keeping of record on electronic financial transaction, information created in connection with use of service, etc.
Name of representative, business enterprise registration number, phone number of business enterprise. Provision of service for corporate members, etc.
Personal information of Web Site users shall be maintained and used for the period during which the services are provided to such users. Upon withdrawal from the membership, the relevant personal information shall be destroyed to prevent the information from being inspected or used; provided, however, that in the event any personal information is required to be preserved under the applicable laws and regulations, it shall be preserved pursuant to such laws and regulations.
In the event any personal information is required to be possessed for a certain period for confirmation of the relationship of rights or obligations related to transactions according to the applicable laws and regulations within the Republic of Indonesia, or other relevant jurisdiction, the personal information shall be possessed for a certain period. The inspection and use of such personal information shall be limited to the relevant reason and the purpose and period of possession and items to be possessed shall be specified in advance.
When the period of possession with respect to which prior notice was given to the user has not lapsed yet or when the user consents to the possession, the promised period of possession:
- Record on execution of the agreement or withdrawal of subscription, etc : 5 (five) years
- Record on payment and supply of goods, etc. : 5 (five) years
- Record on consumer complaints or dispute resolution : 3 (three) years
In the event any user requests to inspect the information of transactions possessed by SyPanel with consent from the user,SyPanel shall immediately cause him/her to inspect or confirm it.
When a user withdraws from the membership,SyPanel shall keep in custody the name, identification registration number (or foreigner registration number), password, e-mail or information necessary for identification for 1 (one) month from the withdrawal for the purpose of prohibiting the user from receiving illegally or expediently any economic profit such as discount vouchers, event benefits, etc. through repetitive subscriptions and withdrawals or from using illegally the other's name.